- You may cancel a digital custom order and receive a full refund minus the $50.00 design/set up fee if there has been no approval in the process.
- Digital orders that have been approved and sent to print are non-refundable.
- Letterpress orders with proof approval that have not been printed may be cancelled. The full deposit will be refunded minus the $75.00 design/set up fee.
- All Letterpress orders that have been approved and printed are non-refundable.
- Page Stationery reserves the right to cancel all orders with no response in the approval process after 30 days. We will refund the deposit amount minus the $75.00 design/set up fee and other related fees if warranted.
Rush on all custom printing orders are at the discretion of Page Stationery. During peak seasons rush orders may not be available. When possible we will expedite your custom digital order within 3-4 business days from final proof approval, for an additional $300 or 50% of the total order, whichever is greater. For custom Letterpress orders the rush fee is $500 or 50% of the total order, whichever is greater and will deliver within 5-7 business days from final proof approval. For any questions on our Rush policy please call, 866.540.7243 and please have your order number information.
- Once your online custom digital order is submitted and paid in full, you will receive a digital proof via email within 2-3 business days. We will send an email containing a direct link to our online proof ticket system. This link will provide access to review your proof and respond with an approval or any edits/changes. Each order receives 1 initial digital proof with 2 rounds of any edits/changes. Every round of changes thereafter is an additional $25.
- Please review the proof carefully. That entails proof-reading all copy and double checking spelling/grammar. We provide proofs in color, but please note that colors on a computer monitor may appear different than the colors that will actually print. Please print out proofs at 100% to ensure accuracy. Reviewing proofs on a phone or tablet screen will not provide an accurate view of your order.
- Reply with all edits/changes in our ticket system using the correct message box. The requested edits/changes will be made and a new proof will be posted in ticket system for you within 2-3 business days. If approved, please reply noting your approval in the subject line of the ticket message. Your estimated ship date is based on the date and time of approval. Orders approved after 12:00pm (noon) EST are not considered approved until the next business day. Ship dates are estimates and we try our best to adhere to this schedule, but it is not a guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE: We print directly from the approved proof. Page Stationery is not responsible for ANY spelling, typographical, design or sizing errors that have been approved by you. Page Stationery is not responsible if proofs are not required by the customer or if request for changes are communicated orally. Page Stationery will not incur the costs of reprinting and shipping due to these errors, nor will a refund will be issued for these errors. When an order or approved proofs are submitted to Page Stationery, you are agreeing to this approval policy.
ORDER FULLFILLMENT & PRODUCTION
Please understand letterpress printing is a craft—lovingly practiced by artisans and enthusiasts. At Page Stationery, each piece of paper is hand fed through antique presses, which allows for the unique look and character of our products. It is a meticulous, finicky, and at times, pain-staking process, but the result is a thing of beauty. Please be aware due to the nature of the letterpress process you may find inconsistencies in ink color and impression. Your printed piece may appear differently than those shown on our website or from samples received from Page Stationery. Color variations may not entitle you to a refund or reprinting of your order. As stated, letterpress printing is an art and the unique variations of handmade art are what make it special. We take extreme measures to ensure colors and impressions are the best quality at all times.
We take quality very seriously and strive to always send the correct quantities, however sometimes a mistake will slip past our fast working fingers. Please count and carefully review your order upon receipt. Page Stationery must receive any claims of damaged goods, incorrect merchandise or shortages within 10 business days. Damaged goods will be replaced, refunded or a credit may be issued.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.bibaletterpress.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
PHOTOGRAPHY & SUPPLIED ART POLICY
- Use of photographs or illustrations is dictated by a rights agreement or negotiated ownership agreement. Subtle changes to those images using computer-generated techniques or changes in their final format may infringe on the artist’s rights and contractual agreements. An image or file downloaded from the web and used or repurposed for a commercial application, may infringe on the rights of the creator or originator of that image or file.
- We review supplied artwork on a case-by-case basis to ensure it will work with our printing techniques. As well if we are in agreement that it adheres to Page Stationery’s code of ethics. We reserve the right to refuse any supplied art at any time.
- Art supplied must be original, purchased with usage rights or copyright free. By submitting supplied art, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess al necessary rights with respect to the supplied art artist.
- Creative designs, graphic work, and copy and all other creative work developed or furnished by the provider are the customer’s exclusive property. The customer must give written approval for all use of this work.
- Some supplied art may require modification or you may want Page Stationery to edit it. If so there is a $60 charge. For true custom design artwork, it is $120 an hour charge.
- All Page Stationery designs are copyrighted and/or trademarked protected originals. Reproductions of any kind are not permitted unless otherwise specified in writing from Page Stationery. Page Stationery prohibits the use of its designs in any advertising, promotion or other sales related events without its prior written consent.
- Page Stationery reserves the right to submit customer designs for advertising and marketing usage. Any copyright violation will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any materials supplied by the customer, including (without limitation) photographs, images, copy, graphics and other materials are subject to the following terms:
- Customer supplied materials will be owned by the customer but grants Page Stationery and its designers non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense, to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of and publicly display such customer supplied materials solely in connection with the provisions or production of any product or service by Page Stationery.
- Abiding by these terms and conditions the customer is stating that they own the necessary rights for the customer supplied artwork and do not